GRIZZLY - ELIMINATOR MUZZLE BRAKE BRUSHED STAINLESS 5/8X24TPI - SKU: GES58X24
The Grizzly Eliminator Brushed Stainless - GES58x24 is suitable for rifles up to .30cal.
It is specifically manufactured to fit onto the, Ruger Precision, Tikka CTR & Tac A1, Howa varmint, Remington Varmint, Kimber varmint, Savage & Bergara rifles with a 5/8x24tpi muzzle thread & a muzzle thread shoulder no larger than 23mm OD.
The only required tool is a small shifting spanner.
- First screw the locknut all the way onto your Grizzly Eliminator brake.
- Take your Eliminator Brake and screw it on all the way to the shoulder of the firearm, taking care not to cross thread the muzzle brake.
- Turn it back anticlockwise to the 11.55 position or thereabouts making sure that the vents are sitting almost horizontal to the barrel.
- Hold the brake firm in the 11.55 position and with your free hand turn the locknut clockwise until it goes no further.
- Hold the firearm firmly, and with the aid of the shifter, grab onto the flats of the brake and turn it clockwise until its nice and tight.
- Be sure to check that its aligned square to the barrel and if necessary, repeat these steps to get it right.
- Once tightened firmly, your muzzle brake is ready for use. After firing three shots check that it is still holding nice and firm.
The ports are angled back away from the shooter to minimise shooter discomfort and maximise performance.
- Dimensions: 71.45mm (2.812in) Length, 24.57mm (0.963in) Diameter, Lock nut Diameter 24.10mm (0.948in)
- Weight: 118 grams (4.2oz)
- Finish: Stainless